Tuesday, December 28, 2004

my winter diary~

today is cold. well, as usual winter can't be hot..can't be warm..there's no reason that a winter can be warm.... it makes me hate winter so much...
the only thing that can make me feel better in winter is snow..
but snow doesn't seems to fall on the land of korea even it's a winter...
i wish for snow but it doesn't seems to hear my wish..

well, i wonder why is life so tough~ first i thought that after spm i can relax... then i got into form 6 and i thought that i will work hard for stpm...but finally i came to korea under scholarship. i always say that i am here because i am lucky~ but then, when i think again..~am i really lucky to be here? well, whatever ~ i am here so i have to work hard for my life. I applied for Seoul National University and got into it~but then? JPA, the goverment scholarship department~ haven't approve our admission...-_-;;;hweu... i wish they will let us in~

well well well, cold winter and cold heart. listening to songs while chatting ... i have got to get myself back to study but i can't really concerntrate. What should i do? I don't know. So i came over here ... to write...~ nonsense...~

well well well, i will get myself back to study tomorrow. I have to rest today i guess. really feel sick now. -_-;;;~i don't want to fall sick!!!

By the way , i have to be on diet i guess. or else i will really grow..~erm..horible~ good luck in everything to myself~

here's all for today on yishee's blog~ idiotblue~

never forget to keep everything simple and ..take it easy!;)~
yishee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Love chemistry. Love to write. Simple and easy.

Powered by Blogger