Thursday, May 26, 2005

do you have a dream?

have you ever dream?
i don't mean the dream when you are sleeping.
have you ever dream?
i mean dream about what you become in the future?
....
dream...
i dream....
day dream....
but ..if there's no dream...
there's no chance for any dream to come true...
so dream..
as much as you can dream...

idiotblue

today i was doing experiment in school. =_=~ i wanted to do the experiment by myself but the lecturer helped us to do it today~ i wanted to reject his help but i couldn't. I don't like him actually. Even he's good to me, but i don't feel good. I don't mean to say that he's a bad person or what ...just that , i don't feel good when lecturer pays extra attention on me.=_+~ crazy~
tomorrow is school festival ~ i don't have to go to school~ assa! but i'll have to study for the friday contest. Er...i hope i can at least get a prize...not number 1 but at least...hehehe...however...i don't really put high hopes since it's not really an important thing . I better play hard this and next week before the exam.~ i can't study like bookworms..er..i don't want to~hehhe...

talking about dream,
what's my biggest dream?
i guess it's to become a writer, then a musician. haha...~ it's not realistic right?~=_=~ better be more realistic... that's why i am taking engineering now. Of course i like chemistry also...~ hum...hehe...sometimes i think it's good to have dream but not too greedy like me...

alright~ that's all for the night~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Love chemistry. Love to write. Simple and easy.

Powered by Blogger