Thursday, December 30, 2004


well, it's 11:31pm now, another 30 minutes ,it will be the last day of 2004. see ya ! 2004! well, it's not that i don't like 2004 but i wish to get some new dream and new life in 2005. 2004 was boring for me. I missed alot of things since i chose to come here, of course i got lots of new experiences and learnt new things, but...it is still a boring year for me.i wish that 2005 can be an amazing year! and we'll have a meeting with the jpa people tomorrow. i hope they allow us to go to university. well, that's my biggest new year wish at the moment. i know that it will be tough in the future to study in university. But i want to try! i think that i can do well as long as i put effort on it! no pain,no gain!
well, i am also working on a novel now. I think writting about the new life that i imagine and wish for. I really hope my wish can come true!>.happy new year!:) Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Love chemistry. Love to write. Simple and easy.

Powered by Blogger