Wednesday, January 05, 2005

today's diary~today write la!:P

well well~ today is wednesday. it's not really a good wednesday because i have to finish the bread that i bought that day since it will be expired after today... i can't waste the bread even i feel like eating something else...haha
Had a maths exam, it's actually easy because it was what we did for exercise~ but i think i got some wrong carelessly~ stupid yishee!:Pnonono~ i am not stupid. ehhe..scolding myself stupid will only make myself stupid..~so i cannot do that !
I got a letter from Alexandre gagnon, my old-penpal~ yesterday. and it's his birthday today~:) happy to have such a nice pal~
well~well~ i did 100 sit ups just now and i think i need to plan my life from now on.I wanna start of with doing exercise every morning . and study regularly~er...~talking about studies...i think there's like ~0.00001% chance for us to go straightly into the university....well, i am ready to accept anything that happen in the future and i am sure i can adapt it nice and coolly~:P i am so confident about myself.that's me~!
and i got to know a page to genarate japanese name~~長谷川 Hasegawa (long valley river) 恵津子 Etsuko (given child) this is my name~Etsuko~hahaha, quite nice i think~:) i like it !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Love chemistry. Love to write. Simple and easy.

Powered by Blogger