Wednesday, March 09, 2005

DYTC?hehehe..

new life in DYTC~ well! yeap!i wanted to go into university but at last i am in a college before that! Whatever! it's nice to be here too~i hope i can really adapt well like those seniors~even my korean language is not that good. hum..today we did the first experiment, the one to break and bend a tube. it's kinda interesting. we got new lab coat???dunno what they call that ,and also a glasses(looks like for ski one!) , quite cool. at least when we are doing experiment,we look like proffesional~;)hahahah....just the look huh?!
well, and then i went for analytical chemistry, and computer class. all were fine. I also went to a study group interview today. hum.. guess they were kinda worry that i can't understand what they say and they interview me like..er...a ...foreigner?should i be saying like that?well it's not bad at all! just that they were tolerating with me. i don't know whether i will be accept in the group or not ,but if do, i will be damn busy then . i have to be in school after class until 10:30 everynight~er...a little worry but then i still go for it because i think there's things to learn. nothing is imposible right?and i know how to take care of myself. hum, anyway, if i am not accepted~then nevermind. i will still keep it up in my study! no pain no gain! fight for what you want and you will get it .
that day i watched a program on discovery channel, there's a man who claimed that he have the strongest arm and hand. well, he was a skinny kid when he's in highschool. being bullied. but see?he's a strong man now. how can that be? is it strong from physical? the answer is , mind power. the strongest thing is not the body but the mind. the man explained that he keep telling himself there's nothing that he cannot do, he can do it! so he did it~ well, his words really motivated me;)~ com'on! i am still young ,i should go for my dream. if there's a will there's a way! i know that i can do it if i want. It's all my decision. It's all on my own hand.
alright, i think my life have about 80degree's changes~and i think it's kinda okay for this moment. Still energetic to go on!
I want to call home but no international phone card, guess i have to wait~ well by the way i can save some money first:)
i wanna sleep now~:) i wish myself to have a nicer day tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Love chemistry. Love to write. Simple and easy.

Powered by Blogger