Wednesday, March 23, 2005

reformat ---zzz

alright! i learned about formating computer in school today~ however, i'd already know how to do it since last year~
Hum, formating computer--this makes me feel like formating my life ...
i am going to reformat my life from tomorrow~
:) hehe....
one two three go!
i want to sleep at 12pm and wake up at 6 am and do at least 50 sit ups before i go to school.~so that i can be healthy and...can lose weight. hahah.. but the main purpose to exercise is to get a fresh mind before go to school . and since i eat alot these days~ i think i need to use what i eat too..
and then, i will open my purse for lunch in school with friends for about 2000won a day~ then 2000won times 30days~ i need approximately 60000for a month --->only for the food...I will have to eat at home for the weekend so that i can save some money~ Er...not sure can or not...since i will be going out with friends for the weekend too...
Then i have to save my phone bill...I will take off the msn to save 3000won, and other things to save some money. and also that international phone card, i will only use one card in a month. er..what else? transport fees is okay, since i don't use it as often as before. and then..ah ha! my liquid paper...i lost two in a week and i bought a new one today, it cost 2000won each~ that's about 6 ringgit malaysia~ and i lost two , it's about 12 ringgit. i can live a week with that amount of money in malaysia.=_=;;;
feel so bad....
reformating life...
one two three...
I am going to revise everything that i learned in a day, and pre-revision...:>~everyday! i think that i can be as good as i want! i believe in myself~
remember, wining or losing is your decision! No pain, No gain~!com'on girl, you can do it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Love chemistry. Love to write. Simple and easy.

Powered by Blogger