Monday, May 09, 2005

what's a real girl like?

I am not a girlish girl~ that's what i know about myself~
What's a girlish girl like? er... i like accessories~i like to play with my hair...i like lots of girlish stuff but i don't act like a girlish girl~ that's it~??? heheh..i think i am a little weird~^^ or perhaps only my mom know me the best~

I called home yesterday~ it was mother's day!^^ I don't really know how we get into that talk~(me and my mom), mom asked me if i still keep up with my extraodinary behaviour or action...heheh...I do, i do have lots of strange action but i don't know why i did it. Perhaps i wanted people to pay me some attention~ or perhaps i just don't want to be the same as anybody else. I think that people should be special and so am i ~i want to be special so i act strange~ i guess. hehehe...
I am weird...see see see? now my thoughts are weird too~ thinking about being a girlish girl? thinking about dieting to have a nice body? haha...that's normal for a girl right? Every girl wanted to have a nice body~ not even girl but also guys~^^

It's time to update some pics on the photo gallery~ check it out friends~^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Love chemistry. Love to write. Simple and easy.

Powered by Blogger