Friday, April 08, 2005

study is not only about study

this morning i went to school~ i was sick!!!!but! since i thought that we should pass up the general chemistry's report today~ er..(it was yesterday since it's 1.30 am now ) , i ran back home and back to school~ it's about 10 minutes~of my gosh! i was damn tired!!!!!!!!!!However, i did feel better after sine exercise. like mom said~ don't keep on resting when you are sick! get up and fight the virus~haha..
I went to play basketball with kc today ~ again!hheeh...and after the game i felt fresh and like not sick anymore~haha..just a little cough..we went for icecream~ kc bought me the greentea icecream since she lost the game~hehehe...and then we went studying like usual~well, after some exercise, i think i really got myself on study 100%~ concentration was really good!!!heheh...
That's my day! study is not only about study but to study in a right way~ don't give yourself stress but let yourself relax! haheahha....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Love chemistry. Love to write. Simple and easy.

Powered by Blogger