Thursday, March 31, 2005

I got an email from an old friend ,mogan in malaysia this morning. I replied him as i got it~ Long time no see, i wonder how's all my friends over there, on the other side of the world~Hum..seems like everyone is going on a different road and having a different life~since i left form 6, i left sungai petani(my hometown) and lefr malaysia, i've changed alot~It's imposible to tell other things to stay still as i am changing~
It's spring now finally. I think that spring is a nice season. But not as nice as summer! I missed summer like hell...
However, People said that spring is the season to fall in love. I didn't felt that last year...ahaha...maybe not this year too~ maybe... It's like a normal day for me...Summer is even special i think,sincei t is sunny and bright and energetic! like me, just like me~hehe..right?i am a summer girl and only belongs to summer i guess. I don't really like any other season....even i do like snow and sakura and autumn leaves...hehhe...
alright~ that's all for today! see ya yishee!hehe..;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Love chemistry. Love to write. Simple and easy.

Powered by Blogger