Sunday, April 03, 2005

drunk for the first time

drunk for the first time during MT last friday~ it was an embarrased experience for me... But i guess it's good to get an experience. I guess i start to like basketball now, feel like playing basketball right at this moment. am i crazy or what?heheh...playing basketball was so fun~it's like throwning all of the stress and tension when i make a shoot~I felt relief when the ball get off from my hand...feel like playing it again...
I went to yongsan today because of that mp3. The lcd screen was not functioning~ so i went to the service center. Luckily that person said he will fix and send to my house for me. If it couldn't be fixed, he will change me a new one~ I went there with kc. We went to e-mart again just to spend our time. THen we went to carrefour in Mokdong~ We bought sushi and order a korean noodle's dishes plus a snack~then we talked about boys while eating. haha... Kc likes someone again...well, maybe i like someone too.However, i am so sure that i won't pay any attention at younger guys~ i a not like kc. hehe..even that my classmates said that i look cute in Korean's eyes, i look unmatured for them....but I still think that my thinking and behaviour are mature. Conclusion, matured guys are my type~hahahah....unfortunately, matured guys won't even take a look at me...hahhahaha....that's life~ a funny and interesting one~
yesterday i watced "inogongju"(my mother was a mermaid) on tv. I remembered that i watced it alone last year on my 19th birthday.hum...almostt a year ago...time passed so fast...well! just before i do my homework, i write this and i wish myself a very good luck and all the best for the new week!

idiotblue~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Love chemistry. Love to write. Simple and easy.

Powered by Blogger