Monday, October 17, 2005

lost email id found....

2.41 am...I lost this yahoo email ID last year. I kept trying all the IDs that i could think of but none works.I remember the password but i couldn't remember the ID for the whole year. I don't know why~ can't really figure out the reason until now. Today,unexpectedly, i remembered the ID. Thus, i tried to log in again with the password that was in my mind all these while. Finally~! successfully i logged in with my lost ID. idiot_blue74 .

It's a long time i didn't write on this page. Guess it's time for me to update my e-diary now.
Time flies...~ October fell down from nowhere..so fast.. The atmosphere of my first day in korea seems like yesterday...still fresh in my mind...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Love chemistry. Love to write. Simple and easy.

Powered by Blogger