Thursday, October 20, 2005

say goodbye to exam!!!

Tomorrow, my last exam will be at 11 am. Everything will be over after another 12 hours from now!!! Well, no body likes exam right? Or perhaps there are some people who like it. Who knows?
Autumn is here, kind of cold these days. But the leaves colour seems green stillI remembered that last year was much colderanyway, I hate it cold. I just wish that winter will never come again because winter sucks!!! HahaI used to imagine about winter in Malaysia. How beautiful it can be if theres winter in Malaysiaand so on. That was before I went through the real winter. However, I cant deny that I love snow. You see, snow is a gift from heaven. It is so I dont really know how to describe my feeling when I first saw snow. Perhaps it is because of the cold that we suffered that make us feel that it is beautiful. Or perhaps it is an indescribable beautiful thing.
Well, I guess I need a rest now. Before 12~good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Love chemistry. Love to write. Simple and easy.

Powered by Blogger