Thursday, January 13, 2005

Summer snow

Went for a trip to DMZ ~ the JSA, south and north korea's border ~
nice trip with nice and cool army there. haha..


well, yesterday, exam wasn't tough but i didn't do well.
i promised myself that i will study harder for maths and i don't think that hard work couldn't win the korean's students because i think i am not as stupid as they think.:>haha...
Well, it's fine to go to DYTC, not SNU. even SNU is my desired university and i won't have chance to go into it again~ maybe for the rest of my life. However ,that's not what i should be sad or dissapointed of. What i should do now is proof how much i can do..:> right? yea yea, i know right la.:P haha..

I got Syidah's letter yesterday. She did online yesterday but we didn't chat alot because the yahoo messenger was really a problem software. That's why i prefer msn or other chatting software. hum...-_-;;;lousy yahoo~

Still cold here and really cold here these days. The weather maintain below 0 celcius... I hate cold ... and i feel like dying in cold. -_-;;; Please go away winter~ please please please.Unless there's some snow.-_-;;Hum.. i wish it snows in summer, that will be superb~cos i love summer and i like snow.:> summer snow.

I want to move to somewhere nearer to DYTC, if can. Since i will not be given the chance to SNU anymore. Maybe those people were right but I still feel like going to the University. It's nothing but a bunch of work for them , but it's everything for me. This is two matters, between university and college. Two different life and experience... Even though there's only a small hope and i am 99% gave up, i still pray for that 1% .

Wish remains as wish, dream remains as dream, and reality remains as reality? there's 5 words for this "CRUEL"!!!
hahah..
end of my diary today:)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Love chemistry. Love to write. Simple and easy.

Powered by Blogger